Vacancy • Solution Delivery Consultant (London, United Kingdom) - London
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Technology group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS' proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
SOLUTION DELIVERY CONSULTANT
A solution delivery focused consultant implements technology based solutions in the areas of cloud and big data architecture, master data management, business intelligence & reporting, advanced analytics and customer centric marketing. In addition, the consultant could be involved in configuring and integrating ZS’ proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. Depending on the scale of the project, a solution delivery consultant could expect to take overall project ownership for the delivery of the technical solution leading the requirements, design, development and testing phases, collaborating with other teams. As part of a larger scale program the solution delivery consultant could expect to have ownership of a specific workstream or phase of the overall program
- Leverage extensive knowledge of systems, process flows and procedures to aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings;
- Practical experience in understanding complex client requirements and process mapping to design flexible and scalable solutions. Lead systems implementations and detailed functional/technical system design;
- Manage SDLC implementation with large cross-functional global teams. Mentor and develop junior team members;
- Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and scope management. Ensure quality of all project deliverables;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Experience with MDM
- Strong client presence.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences;
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Knowledge of current data modeling, and data warehouse concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain;
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications;
- BI solution design and implementation experience using technologies like Microstrategy, QlikView, Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SSIS etc.;
- Experience in data warehousing, architectural design, dimensional modeling (Star schema), ETL and data migration;
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals and giving product demos;
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and the local language of the office is required, additional fluency in European or Asian languages is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application and full transcript/set of marks (official or unofficial), is required to be considered. ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package. We are an Equality Directives employer and an Equality Act employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869929) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Solution Delivery Consultant (London, United Kingdom) • ZS Associates, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Wednesday 28 October 2020