Вакансия • Learning & Development Administrator for Russia based in Germany, Москва
Получите $100 STARTUP БОНУС за правильный ответ на вопрос:
Самое большое озеро в мире?
Удалённая работа на дому • Москва
Вакансия в архиве • Learning & Development Administrator for Russia based in Germany, Москва
At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contract type: temporary
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Working area: Human Resources
Working hours: Full-time
Reference code: EN59315186_ONLE_1
Within the unit HR Services EMEA in our Service Hub Berlin we stand for comprehensive HR service delivery throughout the region Europe, Middle East & Africa. We rely on more than ten years of high-quality service delivery as BASF' s internal service provider and are amidst a transformation project, taking further services on board for more than 20 countries. To complete our team, we are currently looking for a Learning Specialist for Russia, the Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- You take part in the transformation project and are responsible for the transfer of services from the local company in Russia to our Service Hub in Berlin, where you contribute to shaping the new HR services delivery model for our group companies.
- After completion of the project, you are responsible for our Learning portfolio for Russia, the Ukraine and Kazakhstan, you revise and develop our training offer according to demands, feedback and trends (learning paths, blended learnings, etc.).
- You create and maintain the training catalogue in our internal and external learning platforms, decide on the content and frequency of educational opportunities and manage the budget and the costs of the trainings.
- You are in permanent exchange with our HR community, scout for learning formats and content, and are in contact with specialist agencies on future-oriented learning formats. You shape the content of the trainings together with the trainers.
- You plan, create and maintain training items and events into our system and communicate about the trainings with employees, local partners and third-party training providers.
- You search for best practice solutions and contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- You are educated to a degree level in HR or a related field, and have 4+ years' practical experience in Learning & Development, as well as good knowledge of local providers and trends on the Russian market.
- You are used to working with IT systems, especially MS Office applications, and have solid MS Excel skills and knowledge of features of adult learning.
- You are fluent in Russian and English and like to work in an international environment. The knowledge of one of the following languages is a plus: Ukrainian, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian or Greek.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, keep a clear head even under pressure and work in a well-organized manner.
- You are good in planning, friendly and service-oriented towards customers and local partners, and you enjoy contributing with your creativity and knowledge to the team' s success.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now! #WeneedYou to create the Services of the future!
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please submit only copies and no originals.You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Please reach out to Mr. Eoin Gaynard (Talent Acquisition)
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Работа в России, Москва - Свежие вакансии на Kit-Jobs.Ru
Работа в городах России - свежие вакансии (469925) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Вакансия работодателя • BASF - Learning & Development Administrator for Russia based in Germany, Москва. Здесь Вы можете ознакомиться с вакансией работодателя бесплатно онлайн.
Наш портал является бесплатным онлайн сервисом поиска работы по базе вакансий от прямых работодателей, по размеру заработной платы и прочим параметрам в регионе Москва. На портале также имеются такие разделы как: ежедневно обновляемая база свежих вакансий по всем городам России, юридические консультации, сервисы, форма для создания резюме онлайн в формате .DOC, новости рынка труда России и другие разделы.
Возможно вам это интересно:
Бесплатный тест на iq Айзенка
Бесплатный онлайн тест Айзенка на коэффициента интеллекта без регистрации и смс (выдается сертификат).
Японский IQ тест для IT
Тест при приеме на работу. У вас имеется возможность проверить, взяли бы вас на работу японцы.