Vacancy • DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (CREATIVE) - London
The Digital Project Manager (Creative) will be a confident and articulate individual who can build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients. They are looking for a hardworking and passionate Digital Project Manager (Creative) who wants to thrive in an award-winning creative agency.
The Digital Project Manager (Creative) will:
- Manage key client accounts and lead digital projects;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the status of projects;
- Track the project deliverables and meet agreed deadlines;
- Reporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results;
- Keeping track of latest digital campaign trends and analysing digital behaviour;
- Work alongside the existing digital team and creative designers.
- Working as part of a team to win new business;
- Develop existing client relationships as part of the business pipeline;
- Project managing the production of Corporate and Investor websites ranging from small campaign microsites to large international corporate sites for international businesses;
- Working alongside our design team and developers. Managing the project from beginning to end;
- Planning digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery;
- Acting as the lead contact for clients during projects;
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project;
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met;
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Background in digital project management;
- Technical competence and understanding of Content Management Systems and web technologies;
- Evidence of working with project management methodologies would be an advantage;
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects;
- Passion for creating digital projects;
- Creative flair and innovative approach;
- Previous agency experience preferable but not essential.
- Proven experience of effectively managing projects large and small from brief through to delivery;
- Able to manage several projects concurrently;
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver against targets;
- Strong communication with excellent verbal and written presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities;
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business;
- Previous experience in other agencies is desirable.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869927) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (CREATIVE) • Guru, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Sunday 27 September 2020