Vacancy • Front-End Developer - Soho, London
We’re based in London’s West End, and our tech is used around the globe, with many of the best-known brands in the UK, Europe, Australia and the US using it to reach millions of shoppers through marketing and media partnerships. Our customers are some of the biggest global players in retail, publishing and FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), and our technology is used by millions around the globe, through our public-facing services and interfaces.
We‘ve built a seamless path from publisher content and brand advertising, via retailer APIs and user data, through to checkout and attribution. We rely on data-science, natural-language-processing, content management solutions, service API management, big data analytics, high-availability personalisation, etc. to achieve this.
- You will be working on multiple web applications, both client-facing and internal, supporting existing tech and be instrumental in the development of our greenfield projects.
- This is a hands-on engineering role, with a wide scope for problem solving and application of technical ability. We are looking for individuals with a capacity for pragmatism and strong technical judgement to design and deliver lean solutions to interesting problems.
- You will be working with our product/design team and API developers in a front-end team to deliver components that run in popular 3rd party retailer and publisher websites, enhancing static content with intelligent shopping features.
- Significant experience working with modern, component-based frameworks (e.g. React)
- Strong software design/architectural skills
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Ability to work independently as well as with all team members effectively
- An excellent eye for detail and consistency
- Strong communication skills
- Delivery focused approach
- Desire to work for a growing start-up
Preferred skills (ideally, but not essential):
- Experience of test-driven development
- Forward-looking, takes personal interest in emerging technologies
- Interest in web performance (critical rendering path, caching)
- Experience integrating into third-party websites
- Knowledge of modern automated build processes (e.g. Webpack)
- Central location in the absolute heart of London
- Competitive salary (benchmarked annually against the London market)
- Generous stock option scheme
- Work with great people, in a friendly and respectful environment
- Culture of excellence, and support
- We sponsor our staff’s development, to attend conferences or get training
- Inclusivity - your ideas and strengths are part of our story
- Flexible working around core hours
- Generous annual leave
- Proper coffee
- End-of-sprint drinks
We’re lucky to have a strong engineering team and we enjoy a friendly, collaborative and respectful environment. It's important to us that candidates should be positive, hardworking and personable.
There will be opportunities to grow within this role, and good candidates can expect to secure seniority and responsibility quite quickly in a company with ambitious growth plans. We pride ourselves in supporting our team in their personal and career goals, and everyone is encouraged to do the best work of their career at Constant Commerce.
Jobs in England , West London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869928) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Front-End Developer • Constant.Co, West London, Soho. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in West London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.