Vacancy • Moderator - GCE A Level - Drama and Theatre (2016 Specification) - London
A GCE Drama and Theatre (New Specification) Moderator will review the centre assessment of candidates' work in accordance with the agreed assessment criteria and Pearson's procedures. Each moderator will moderate a specified number of centre samples.
We are also looking for:
- To carry out the moderation of parts of a subject examination, such as coursework, projects and special studies, which are marked initially by teachers in the centres and then sent to you. Moderation will usually involve sampling procedures.
- To undertake, when necessary, the direct assessment of school-based components in the subject where centres opt not to make initial assessments.
- To complete and submit centre reports to the Team Leader or Principal Moderator as required
- You will have one academic year's worth of teaching experience: a. within the last 8 years b. within the relevant qualification and subject
- You will have a degree or equivalent
- You will be a qualified teacher
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure
- You will have the ability to meet deadlines
- You will have a high level of subject knowledge in order to apply the mark scheme
- The marking period is between May - July.
- The training required to mark as an examiner will take place between May and June.
Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869928) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Moderator - GCE A Level - Drama and Theatre (2016 Specification) • Pearson, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Sunday 20 September 2020