Vacancy • Cleaner - Kingswood
We are looking for people who are keen to work hard and feel that they have the skills that clients are looking for; reliability, trustworthiness, great cleaning skills and above all, a desire to do a good job.
Maid2Clean are a major domestic house cleaning agency. Maid2Clean have been finding work for cleaners across the UK for over 20 years.
We regularly distribute leaflets and advertise on the internet, so we gain new clients all the time. We offer clients regular weekly/fortnightly cleaning and One-Off cleans.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Domestic house cleaning (maybe some ironing) in private houses. This includes tasks such as cleaning toilets, baths and showers, hoovering, dusting and polishing, emptying indoor bins, etc.
- weekdays during the day time, not evenings or weekends
- weekly part time hours, normally up to 16 hours each week at times to suit you (an average client wants 2 or 3 hours cleaning every week - NOTE they want this on the same day each week)
NOTE we cannot guarantee a set number of hours every week so this is not for people seeking full time work
- £8.25 per hour for weekly/fortnightly cleaning (pay is £8.75 per hour in some rural areas)
- £9.75 per hour for One-Off cleaning. These are normally between 3 to 6 hours per clean (pay is £10.25 per hour in some rural areas)
- we offer you clients local to you, keeping your travelling cost and time down
- cleaning jobs are in private homes, no commercial/office cleaning work
- you have your own set of clients that you work for every week (or fortnight)
- you have the freedom to fit your work around your family life or other commitments. We will never ask you to do more hours than you can handle
- we arrange for you to meet the clients before you start work for them, to make sure you like each other and understand what's expected.
- to start with we offer you one client so that we can assess your standards of cleaning and reliability
- we then offer you the number of clients you can manage, depending on availability of clients
- you must be reliable, honest and trustworthy. This is very important to us
- you must be able to speak English to a conversational level and able to read written instructions
- you should be able to clean to a high standard to meet the needs of the home owner
- you must be a good communicator
- we cannot accept poor standards, not showing up for work or not updating us with information
NOTE - Cleaners are paid directly by the clients and therefore are classed as self-employed, you are therefore responsible for your own Income Tax if any is payable.
Jobs in England , Tadworth - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869921) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Cleaner • Maid2Clean, Tadworth, Kingswood. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Tadworth, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Saturday 19 September 2020