Vacancy • MI Support Analyst - Maternity Contract - London
The role is responsible for supporting Oracle Hyperion Suite within a UK based Oracle Centre of Excellence team. UBM is a global business, as such ,the role will support users and projects internationally.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Hyperion Planning applications, ensuring critical tasks are complete in accordance to agreed finance timetables
- Provide training & support to end users (including senior stakeholders) via email, phone and face-to-face in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain data integrity & security across the applications, including reconciling between source and target systems, diagnosing and resolving issues within the ETL tools and adapting security models
- Own the maintenance of Meta Data within all UBM finance applications. Duties include overseeing third party vendor to create and change values in DRM / EPMA(day to day) and assuming full responsibility for significant changes to CoA hierarchies and attributes
- Complete end to end delivery of change requests across Planning,Essbaseand ETL tools
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Planning andEssbaseapplications - actively looking for opportunities togenerate efficiency improvements within the Finance function
- Work very closely with project resources, providing expert knowledge on UBMs Hyperion footprint
- Contribute to the definition, and oversee the implementation, of the migration of data and key system components
- Actively knowledge share with HFM resources
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIMA Part-Qualified
- Oracle certifications
Key Skills & Competencies
- Three years + experience onEssbase, Planning, EPMA and Smart View - version 9 onwards
- Extensive experience of DRM
- Ability to create, modify & optimisecalcscripts/business rules
- Knowledge of finance, accounting and Budget/Forecast processes is essential
- Willingness to accept responsibility and solve problems
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience within a Production system BAU environment
- An understandingERPi, FDM, Hyperion Reports, HFM and ODI
- Previous end-to-end implementation experience across the full lifecycle of a project (Design, Build, Test & Deploy)
Main Customer Contacts
- UBM Divisional Finance Teams;
- Group Finance Teams;
- Business Service Centre;
- Local UBM IT and HR teams.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869928) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: MI Support Analyst - Maternity Contract • Informa, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.