Vacancy • Biostatistician (W/M/D) - Reading
As a Statistical Scientist you will develop statistical methods sections of protocols and review case report forms (CRFs). Prepare analysis plans and write specifications for analysis files, tables, and figures. Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise. Communicate with study team members regarding study execution as it relates
to timelines, data quality, and interpretation of results.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Coordinate the development of analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, the production of tables, listings and figures, data review and statistical analysis.
- Perform protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and CRF review and also advise data management staff on database design, and critical data. May advise on validation checks.
- Interpret analysis and craft statistical sections of integrated reports.
- Provide expert statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables (i.e. analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, data review, tables, listings, figures and statistical sections for integrated reports) and data management deliverables (i.e. database design, validation checks and critical data).
- Act as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage scope, and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements.
- Perform the review of RFPs and QIPs, prepare proposal text and attend bid defense meetings.
- Manage customer relationships and provide training and mentorship to junior staff members and newcomers.
All responsibilities are important job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
Please note: Home based option is applicable in all IQVIA locations.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Jobs in England , Berkshire - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869928) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Biostatistician (W/M/D) • IQVIA, Berkshire, Reading. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Berkshire, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 20 October 2020