Vacancy • Senior Software Engineer - McKinsey Digital - London
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; Advanced degree preferred
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- 5+ years of programming experience in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Node.JS, Go Lang, Elixir, or Python
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Playing an active role in the technology community, ie., contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
- First-hand experience with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in an organisation
- Willing to travel up 50-75% of the time across to clients' sites
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work with Digital McKinsey in our London office. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will work in small teams in a highly collaborative way, use the latest technologies and enjoy seeing the direct impact from your work.
In teams, you will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps. You will create rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications (typically within 2 to 3 months), by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully function web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869923) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Senior Software Engineer - McKinsey Digital • McKinsey & Company, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 29 September 2020