Vacancy • Nurse - Hawthorne Court - HCC9843 - Fareham
Applications will be reviewed as and when received so we invite you to apply as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can submit your interest and CV to Nurse.Recruitment@Hants.GOV.UKBe the best Nurse you can be.
The nurses on the front line of Hampshire County Councils Adults Health and Care service do so much more than care, they transform lives. Our nurses are caregivers, advocates and true heroes of healthcare.
We are currently offering opportunities for passionate and dedicated nurses to join the team at Hawthorne Court, a nursing home set in the beautiful Coldeast estate between Southampton and Portsmouth. We deliver a broad range of healthcare services to older people with mental and physical health needs, offering long term dementia care and bed based reablement for hospital leavers. This means no two days are ever the same.
Surrounded by a well-resourced multi-disciplinary team, you will be fully supported in your determination to provide the highest quality care to our services users.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Hampshire County Council cares for those who care and we recognise the outstanding contribution you make to people’s lives, so in return we offer a commitment to your development and wellbeing, enabling you to be the best nurse you can possibly be.
This is offered alongside a competitive benefits package, including;
• A £3,000 market supplement (pro-rata if part-time) in addition to your annual salary.
• Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
• A minimum 25 days annual leave entitlement
• Family friendly policies
• An exceptional, supportive team
Our service users are at the heart of everything we do, and our sole aim is to give them the dignity, respect and independence that they deserve.
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse (RGN or RMN).
- You will have a good knowledge and understanding of elderly care, rehabilitation and Health and Social Care agenda.
- Able to provide direct care for the client group you will be managing, and have an understanding that the delivery of care is within a social care setting.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience of involving residents / families or carers in care planning, monitoring and evaluating services.
- Basic IT skills / or a willingness to undertake training.
- Able to work as part of a team - self motivated and flexible in your approach to work.
- General range of medical, surgical nursing and elderly care.
- A good working knowledge of clinical governance standards and good clinical skills.
- The ability to engage successfully with residents, families and carers and able to support and mentor students and more junior nursing staff within the team.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
Please note the following conditions can and will be encountered in this position:
- Manual handling of people/objects 15kg+ on a daily basis
- Display Screen Equipment user
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working with Vulnerable Adults
- Night Work (19.45 - 8.00)
- Participating in direct personal care
- Food Handling
- Sharps (e.g. Needles)
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
This post is subject to a Criminal Records Check.Contact details for an informal discussion:
Oladunni Bello, Registered Manager, on 01489 556720
Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
Corporate Equalities Employment Policy: In order to combat indirect discrimination, no unnecessary conditions or requirements will be applied to any for achieving equality of opportunity in its employment practices. All sections of the population will have equal access to jobs. No applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, disability, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, creed, sexuality, trade union activity or responsibility for dependants unless a Genuine Occupational Qualification (GOQ) applies. In order to combat indirect discrimination, no unnecessary conditions or requirements will be applied to which would have a disproportionately adverse effect on any one group.
Jobs in England , Hampshire - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869927) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Nurse - Hawthorne Court - HCC9843 • HAMPSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL, Hampshire, Fareham. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Hampshire, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 20 October 2020