Vacancy • Senior/Lead Automation Test Engineer - London
Infuse is a consulting business that helps organisations get the most out of their software. We specialise in delivering modern software testing by providing global clients with pioneering software testing, transformation consulting and environments management. We have positioned ourselves as a market leader in this ever-evolving niche by establishing long lasting relationships.
At Infuse, you will get the opportunity to mix technology, cognitive ability, technical innovation and objectivity with experienced colleagues, be given the opportunity to solve business problems and quickly realise business value for our clients.
Infuse consultants have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, travel the world and make an impact with their own unique alchemy of people, process, and technology. We aim to make you the best you can be. We have a great relationship with the Infuse alumni many of whom are leading industry experts and great references.
Infuse is headquartered in the heart of London, with operations in Pune (India) along with delivery capability in Lisbon (Portugal).
Infuse has also been recognised by CIO Magazine in 2015; (most promising Micro Focus and Oracle solution providers) and Bronze Partner of the Year Award for 2015-16 by the UK Oracle User Group.
Our projects range from engineering automated regression testing and performance testing for global clearing houses, global healthcare trusts, Russell Group universities, leading telco providers, local /central government, healthcare providers, retailers, finance companies, banks, leading system integrators and Fintech companies.
You will be required to travel (in line with Covid 19 guidelines) and will be compensated for time away from the main office as per the rules.
Advise and implement technical test solutions on client sites
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or Information Technology
- At least 4 years of test automation experience at a Senior/Lead level
- Defines and reviews test conditions for given requirements, reviews and designs test cases/test scripts and supporting data, working to the functional and non-functional specifications provided.
- Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
- Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
- Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Provides specialist advice to support others.
- Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Hands on testing
- Report daily on any issues and test progress to the Test Manager.
- Identifies process improvements and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters.
- Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Allocation and management of resources appropriate to given assignments
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Clear leadership and effective communication at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Mentoring and guiding team members in adopting best practice approaches
- Designing and writing automated UI (Web and Mobile), API, and database test scripts
- Designing and building test automation frameworks from scratch
- Lead the teams
- Experience of performance testing
- Test Automation tools and frameworks: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Smartbear Test Complete, RESTful API and Appium
- Test management and SDLC Collaboration tools: Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr, ALM, Slack, ALM-QC, ALM Octane, TFS
- SQL, Unix, Microsoft, Eclipse/IntelliJ, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, BDD/TDD/FDD, Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB, Jenkins, JMeter, GIT
- Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines
- Object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
- Applying knowledge effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
Demonstrable experience of one or more of:
ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
Experience in performing exploratory testing
Experience of DevOps
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes to ensure quality.
Initiative - identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities; Seeks increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas;
Teamwork - Interacts with and influences colleagues; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
Experience of testing financial/wealth management applications
Experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
Experience of CMMi/TMMi
Experience of Serverless environments including AWS
Applicants only with valid visa to work in the UK may apply.
- Cycling allowance to/from work
- Death in service 4x salary
- Employee Assistance programme for counselling, health, legal, household (available to immediate family)
- Non-Contributory Pension
- Laptop for remote working
- You'll have to travel and work on client site, but when you're not on a project we have a very flexible policy to working from home
- Discretionary bonus for based on personal and business performance - we put our Consultants at the heart of our business
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869926) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Senior/Lead Automation Test Engineer • Infuse Consulting Ltd, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.