Vacancy • Recruitment Consultant - North Lambeth, London
We're looking for a hard working, driven and money-motivated individual to kick-start their career in an award winning recruitment company.
Annapurna offers dynamic work-space, giving individuals with ambition the opportunity to be the architect of
their own career.
We’re a family-cultured, dress down company that will give you the tools to create success. Sound good?
Commitment, Courage, Excellence, Integrity, Responsibility
Who are we?
Our vision is to be the world's leading responsible search firm. We provide the highest quality values led recruitment service delivered by the best consultants, utilising a search methodology derived from a passion for innovation, thought leadership and outstanding corporate social responsibility. We operate throughout the UK, DACH region and Nordic countries.
We have recently been recognised by Investing in Talent Awards for our Professional Development Program.
What to expect?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be developing your own business in a specialist industry, gradually becoming an expert within the field. Speaking to industry professionals you'll gain an understanding of your clients hiring needs, enabling you to source high calibre candidates to join their business. Recruitment is known for its work hard, play hard ethos… it's sales, you get out what you put in. We take pride in making sure our people are rewarded for all the hard work they put in.
A day in the life of a Trainee Consultant:
- Building talent pools with talented professionals
- Networking Events
- Marketing candidate and client profiles
- Speaking with executive level clients
- Meet candidates and clients all around the city
- Win new business through responsible lead generation
- Become an expert in a specialist field (HR, IT or business change)
- AND... Get loads of money doing it!
As a trainee consultant you will:
- Have an innate desire to succeed at any task and be the best
- Demonstrate resilience and the ability to go above and beyond
- Have the desire to speak and meet with new clients and candidates
- Learn new techniques and embrace training and coaching
- Bring bags of enthusiasm, be tenacious and self-motivated
- Want to work as a recruitment consultant
- Uncapped Commission Scheme (OTE's...Year 1 = £30,000+, Year 2 = £45,000+, Year 3 = £60,000+)
- Team Night’s Out
- Holidays (This year - we're going to San Francisco!)
- Annapurna Thursdays (Company Pub Trips!
- 5-a-side Football Team
- Run The London Marathon for Annapurna Giving!
- Yoga Monday’s
- Take part in the Dodgeball League
- Ministry of Sound Fitness Classes
- Table-Tennis and Pool Table in the office
Jobs in England , South East London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869925) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Recruitment Consultant • Annapurna, South East London, North Lambeth. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in South East London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.