Vacancy • Pitch Designer - London
- Leading design & build frims
- Opportunity to progress to head of design
- Market competitive salary, package and bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pitch Designer with pitch experience to work for one of the UK’s leading Commercial D&B fit out firms. My Client has been trading for 30 years and is highly regarded in the Workspace Design & Build Sector with, a turnover just over 20million last year.
My client is currently looking for an organised and efficient Pitch Designer with a creative background in the D&B sector to join my clients design team. This is a permanent role based in our Head Office, in Reading. The Pitch Designer’s role is to work alongside the Design Directors to support the creative design solutions and the delivery of projects.
The Pitch Designer will assist in the build up to the pitch and once won, assist with the day to day running of the job, working with the Technical Designer, Pre Contracts Manager and Contracts Manager who all take their share of responsibility for delivering the projects, meeting both the client’s brief and budget.
The Pitch Designer will mainly be working from the design studio and be involved in several projects at any one time. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Working on several projects at any one time
- Creating tests, boards & presentation material
- Space planning, specifying materials and attending site meetings.
- Assisting the Head of Design as required.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and internal team members.
- Acting as a conduit between the Head of Design and the client.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working on D&B projects and a portfolio showing creative and quality design work.
- Excellent time management and communication skills will be crucial in this role.
- The candidate should be a proficient users of AutoCAD and have experience of producing detailed technical drawing packages.
The role is Client facing, the Pitch Designer will establish solid relationships both externally and internally, fostering excellent communication skills to drive the project through from a Design perspective. This is a great opportunity to develop and grow within a creative and successful team.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on 020 33 900 111 if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869922) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Pitch Designer • RedFish Solutions, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Thursday 01 October 2020