Vacancy • Technical Administrator - The City, London
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow. 250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
ENGIE are recruiting for a Technical Administrator to be based at Bristol & Oxford LIFT, Ground Floor, North Wing, Equinox North, Almondsbury Business Park, Bristol BS32 4QL. This is a permanent, part-time role working 24 hours per week, 08:00-17:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. On offer is a salary banding of £10,000-£11,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience.
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, the Technical Administrator will be responsible for providing specific technical administrative duties for the Bristol and Oxford LIFT.
Specific Responsibilities/Duties are to:
· Provide technical and administrative assistance to the Facilities Manager and Supervisors, as required.
· Participate in the team working approach for Bristol and Oxford LIFT.
· Establish effective working relationships with Customers, Clients and Subcontractors.
· Ensure that services are provided to the highest quality and standard, with due recognition of Client and Customer requirements.
· Work within recognised safe systems of work at all times.
· Collate and report statistical information to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Monitor and maintain accurate manual and computerised record systems for the service, as required.
· Maintain and update as necessary, the training matrix for the Bristol & Oxford LIFT team.
· Carry out administrative and technical duties relating to various types of Statutory and Non-Statutory Servicing, including preparation and input of orders, distribution of Report Sheets, and filing.
· Undertake typing, photocopying, Reception duties, etc. as required.
· Assist in sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing correspondence from Bristol & Oxford LIFT shared mailboxes.
· Dealing with telephone calls.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Skills / Experience:
· Experience of Standard Office Procedures
· Good Customer Care and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Educated to at least GCSE standard
· Literate and numerate - able to present information clearly and concisely
· Basic computer and keyboard skills
· Able to use own initiative and manage own time to meet deadlines
· Technical awareness (HTMs, HBNs and SFG 20 requirements)
· Good team-working skills
· A flexible approach to the role
· Knowledge of Access database would be advantageous
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings held on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
Jobs in England , Central London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869927) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Technical Administrator • Engie, Central London, The City. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Central London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.