Vacancy • Event Administrator - Stratford, London
London, Greater London
£ 13 - £ 16 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client is looking for an experienced Events Administrator to join their team based in heart of Canary Wharf.
My client hosts an annual programme of approximately 40 events each year with a strong focus on high-quality content. Combined, these attract over 250 speakers, 5000 delegates and are held in major European cities such as Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, London, Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan and Paris.
The team also organises smaller seminars, dinners and workshops throughout the year. The value of the content and the planning and execution must be of the highest standards.
As the Events Administrator you will be responsible for the overall support for the Events team. This will include all day to day office administration and general support tasks pre-event, onsite and post-event.
Duties will include but not limited too:
· Assist team members with all pre-event responsibilities
· Data collation and input for events
· Maintain the conference team filing system and supplies
· Lead role in the sourcing and day to day management of marketing stock
· Packing up event materials, booking couriers and sending materials to off-sites
· Assist with onsite set up *
· Man registration desk and help with Q & A during events
· Help with enquiries from delegates
· General coordination and logistics support, as required
· Work with Event Manager and Marketing Executive to create and produce all event collateral
· Manage competing events calendar
· Manage all invoice processing for delegates, adding cost codes and sending to accounts
· Work closely with the Event Manager to monitor payments and follow up on collections, as required
If you feel you could be suitable for this role please all apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Jobs in England , East London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869922) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Event Administrator • Adecco UK Limited, East London, Stratford. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in East London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 20 October 2020