Vacancy • Sales Manager-UK - London
You will work closely with our VP Sales to acquire and build successful customer relationships in your region. You will be in charge of building long-term partnerships with key decision makers at large publishing companies. You will be responsible for making Echobox the leading provider in your region by actively selling the product by telephone and in person as well as by becoming the ambassador for our company at the highest levels in your region.
- Work with our VP Sales to grow the Echobox client base.
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel in in your region.
- Drive rapid growth to establish Echobox as the market leader in your region.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university
Required Skills and Experience
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- 1+ years of commercial experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with selling tech products or previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- An understanding of product management and development
Our employees enjoy free breakfast every day, coffee, drinks and snacks all day, everyday. Every Wednesday, we order food for our weekly team lunches where everyone gets together for an hour of fun. We have monthly team events (dinner, bowling, karting, poker nights, board-games etc.) for our team to get to know each other outside of work. Professionally, we host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London. We ensure that all our employees also get pension contributions, the latest tech, generous annual leave and an amazing office with a balcony overlooking Notting Hill.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869922) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Sales Manager-UK • Echobox, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.