Vacancy • Tier 1 Tech Startup - VC-Backed > $100m raised - Sales Development Representative (SDR) - London
Work for one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS in Europe with 300 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in the UK
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your role is on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for account managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects.
Within the Sales Team, this role is key to the overall company's growth, and will include:
- Prospecting and building a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with prospects by phone, email and at events.
- Converting inbound leads into qualified prospects for the Account Executive team to meet with.
- Identifying key decision makers and influencers & determining how the firm can solve their needs.
- Working with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Proactively sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of the firm.
- A passion for Sales and Business development: you want to learn from the best.
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferable but not required.
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools.
We are meant to work together if
- You are hungry for success and want to be a growing part of a fast-growing tech company.
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
- You have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
What we offer
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A competitive salary based on a fixed and uncapped OTE.
- Our employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869926) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Tier 1 Tech Startup - VC-Backed > $100m raised - Sales Development Representative (SDR) • Sainoo, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.