Vacancy • Forensic Consultant Psychiatrist - London
Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the forefront of Mental Health specialized care for over 30 years and remains one of the most well-respected companies in the sector. This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are “Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve. They now require a Forensic Consultant Psychiatrist based in leeds.
Key Responsibilities of the successful Forensic Consultant Psychiatrist
* Work effectively and co-operatively with the multidisciplinary team to deliver a specialist service
* Full medical responsibility for patients across the service
* Provide a leadership and mentor approach to assist specialist staff to ensure a person-centred environment
* Streamline and manage the admissions and discharges for the most efficient use of beds at the hospital
* Be responsible for the supervision of reports for Mental Health Act Tribunals and
managers' hearings and would be expected to attend hearings whenever possible
* Lead the implementation of risk assessment, risk management and to embed clinical governance within the hospital
* Have overall responsibility of patient treatment plans, whilst liaising with the multidisciplinary team
Contact Dan Coolican at Gilbert Meher
• Full GMC Registration
• Recent experience at a senior level in Neuropsychiatry or within General Adult Psychiatry with a passion to develop your career within a Neuro / ABI setting and learning disabilities
• Relevant experience within a similar setting and working with adults aged 18+
• Approval under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act
• MRCPsych or equivalent
• Ability to work alongside and lead a multidisciplinary team
• In-depth knowledge of Mental Health Legislation
• Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management principles
• Proven record of Continued Professional Development
• Excellent communication skills
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869924) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Forensic Consultant Psychiatrist • Gilbert Meher Ltd, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Wednesday 21 October 2020