Vacancy • Manager/Senior Manager, Information Management, Data Risk Analytics, Financial Services, Risk Advisory- London - London
Do you want to define the future of financial services? We are a global organisation who advise the worlds largest FS clients on the application of data, analytics, AI and disruptive digital technologies to manage risk, create innovative propositions and solutions and generate value. Join us in delivering market leading advice and practical solutions that make a material impact to our clients, our people and society.
As part of the largest Data Risk Analytics practice in the UK, you will be part of an agile, innovative team of individuals who understand exactly how data, analytics and AI underpins a business. Using your unique skills and experience, you’ll drive transformational change across our clients – everything from Data Strategy, through to Data Engineering and the application of AI models. If you’re an ideas person, problem solver and hands-on doer, who loves to collaborate, you’ll thrive here.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
As a Senior Manager/Manager in our Data Risk Analytics practice you will be working collaboratively across the data, analytics and AI domains, helping some of the largest, most interesting organisations in the world imagine, deliver and run the future - transforming complex business requirements into practical, implementable solutions.
Within our Data Risk Analytics Financial Services team you will have the opportunity to gain a breadth of insight across a diverse range of prestigious financial sector clients both in the UK and internationally. We invest in our people, so you will have access to leading training and development opportunities, allowing you to develop both personally and technically.
Taking a lead on data governance project work, you will design, develop and implement leading processes, operating models, tools and solutions to drive the achievement of business objectives and efficiency as well as meeting key regulatory demands such as BCBS 239 and Solvency II.
The role involves managing the delivery of key transformation projects focusing on:
- Data governance design & data strategy development
- Designing and embedding new target operating models for data governance and information management in our clients' organisations
- Vendor selection and implementation of data governance technologies to deliver information management capabilities
- Planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Definition of vendor selection / evaluation frameworks for data management technologies
- Supporting the management of key client stakeholders' relationships (CxO level) and leading small teams of Deloitte and client personnel
- Taking responsibility for budgets, client deliverables and billing
- Supporting the development of client bids and presentations of proposals.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London and regional offices- frequent domestic travel for client-based projects. With. Significant opportunities for international travel if appropriate. We also offer a range of agile working options
This is a permanent opportunity.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Deep sector specific expertise and business understanding gained in banking, capital markets or insurance
- An understanding of data management processes and operating models
- An in depth understanding of relevant regulation and the associated data impacts e.g. GDPR, BCBS239, Basel III, CCAR, FDSF, Solvency II
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
- Strong planning, organisation and people management skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
- Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
- The ability to determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Delivering a broad range of data engagements in areas such as Data Architecture, Data Lineage, Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Quality, Management Reporting, Master and Meta Data Management and Advanced Analytics
- Leading engagements delivering, working with or knowledge on a range of tools for example:
- Data governance / metadata management: Informatica Axon, Informatica Metadata Manager, IBM Infopshere IGC, Adaptive, Collibra, ASG Rochade.
- Data Quality: Informatica IDQ, Trillium, Dataflux, QualityStage, InfoSphere Discovery, InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- Reporting: Microstrategy, Qlikview, QlikeSense, Tableau, Spotfire, Cognos, SAS EBI, Oracle BI
- Analytics: R, SAS, SPSS, KXEN
- Degree and / or relevant professional qualification and / or significant relevant consulting
In Risk Advisory, our thinking and actions give clients, our people and society the confidence to succeed responsibly in a rapidly changing world. We don’t just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you’ll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your \"Immediate Family Members\" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
\nDeloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (\"DTTL\"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.\n
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 174390
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869928) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Manager/Senior Manager, Information Management, Data Risk Analytics, Financial Services, Risk Advisory- London • Deloitte, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.