Vacancy • Biddable Technology Lead - The City, London
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Enable Biddable teams to work more efficiently + to deliver unparalleled performance exuding sheer excellence through the inspired use of bleeding edge technology.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop best-in-class technology offering to complement biddable management services
- Identify problems/challenges of biddable teams, plan, develop + iterate technology-based solutions to solve challenges/problems
- Create robust, well documented technology stack
- Demonstrate value technology brings in both
- Increased performance to clients
- Increased revenue to agency
- Troubleshooting tagging/tracking issues in Google Analytics + Google Tag Manager
- Ensure our Data warehousing is as efficient and robust as possible (BigQuery)
- Develop + optimise reporting to streamline and reduce time spent on reporting
- Training biddable teams to use technology
- Help write pitches with relevant technology solutions/ ideas
- Recruit and retain team to grow Technology team
- Train team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- 3+ years Google Ads scripting
- 2+ years Python
- Google Ads API experience
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Demonstrable analytical rigor; must know how to quantitatively analyse and optimise marketing programs
- A lean, data-driven mentality and strong bias for A/B testing and experimentation
- Follow-through; demonstrable experience of taking a concept from ideation through to implementation and measurement of performance increases / efficiency gains
- A keen eye for detail
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience working within a similar role at an agency
- Experience / understanding of managing Profit and Loss and budget accountability
- Facebook, LinkedIn and other ad platforms API experience
OFFICE HOURS & LOCATION
We operate flexi-time with core hours of 10am to 5pm.
Our office is in Edinburgh House in Kennington (5 mins from Kennington Station and 10 mins from Vauxhall Station). Find us on Google Maps
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 23 days holiday (+1 for each year of service)
- We’re a young, flexible, fun and collaborative agency
- Our office is relaxed, yet hard working
- Attendance at conferences
- Heaps of training and learning
- Free Personal Training
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Free Fruit
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Stocked Beer/Wine Fridge
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Regular agency outings/parties/trips to the pub
- Above average Pension Scheme
Jobs in England , Central London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869929) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Biddable Technology Lead • Katté & Co, Central London, The City. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Central London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 20 October 2020