Vacancy • Payments Technology Portfolio Programme Lead - Manchester
Join us in Manchester as a Technology Portfolio Programme Leader
- As a Technology Portfolio Programme Lead, you'll be part of the senior leadership of the Payments Technology team, accountable for the safe and quality enablement of changes across multiple payment technology environments
- Payments technology enables the processing of the UK’s largest payments processing capability, which the government, corporates, small businesses and individuals all rely on being operational when they need it
- You'll be responsible for the definition and leadership of the payments technology change agenda across major bank-wide technology platform dependent programmes of work
What you'll do
We'll look to you to take accountability for the programme and project lifecycles to deliver sustainable business and customer outcomes, while making sure all governance, risk, finances and resources are managed effectively across a range of delivery methodologies. The portfolio role incorporates all programme led deliveries within the technology domain.
You'll be leading the team to govern and enable the successful engagement of technology teams, inside and outside of payments, that facilitate the delivery of pan-bank programme outcomes. You'll drive strong engagement with the payment product owners and the platform delivery leads together with portfolio assurance teams. Playing the lead role, you'll have overall accountability of the programmes within your remit, while making sure the workforce has sufficient specialist knowledge and capability.
You'll also be:
- Managing a governance framework appropriate to the complexities of the portfolios, making sure programme deliverables satisfy requirements and adhere to the agreed governance framework
- Empowering and leading teams through the programme lifecycle with a focus on customer value
- Managing the implementation of the architecture outcomes so that the design and delivered components are in line with the bank's architecture
- Focusing on delivering customer value by defining the programme, including the preferred methodology in partnership with various stakeholders and making sure that they are given appropriate objectives, structure and scope
- Building, managing and maintaining a positive working relationship with senior stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions, influencing decision-making in line with business objectives
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need knowledge and experience of programme and portfolio management theories, models and practices, including mandatory, regulatory and scaled Agile or DevOps environments. You'll also hold an appropriate programme management qualification, such as MSP, Agile or Prince 2.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of managing and controlling costs to a budget successfully
- Experience of delivering strategic programmes that support the business strategy and its growth agenda
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and experience of delivery within the payments industry, exposure to externals schemes and working with third party product suppliers
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
Jobs in England , Greater Manchester - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869928) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Payments Technology Portfolio Programme Lead • RBS, Greater Manchester, Manchester. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Greater Manchester, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Thursday 01 October 2020