Vacancy • Project Manager/Business Analyst - London
At Yobota, we believe that financial products and services should be flexible, intelligent and about the customer. Our product is a fast and flexible cloud-based operating platform that enables financial services providers to create innovative financial products than the existing banking platform vendors out there and as a result, improve the financial lives of millions of people.
In 2018, we enabled our first client, Chetwood Financial, to launch their Live Lend and Smart Save brands, as well as the one-of- kind Reward Loan. Their entire business is run on our platform.
We have now reached the next milestone in our planned growth and there’s a lot going on! We are on the hunt for innovative thinkers and problem solvers to expand our various teams and be an integral part of our team and help us scale during this exciting time.
What we need from you
- First and foremost, you will be an experienced Project Manager, comfortable with all aspects of project management and business analysis. The role will involve defining and documenting requirements for the creation of a customer facing financial platform and then managing their development, testing and delivery.
- Experience in defining requirements for such complex systems is fundamental.
- As a Project Manager, it’s important that you use your own initiative in coming up with solutions and can clearly demonstrate how data flows from one system to another, and how it changes structure or format.
- You will be defining feature requirements for our developers; therefore, it is essential that you are familiar with writing technical user stories. We would like to hear about the last user story you wrote and why you feel this helped improve the clarity of the requirement.
- You’ll need to be a strong business communicator able to clearly relay technical capabilities to business teams and business needs to technical teams. You will have experience of balancing priorities, pushing back confidently but sensitively where necessary and ensuring all parties are kept informed and updated.
- Culture and values are equally as important to us as technical ability. You will be goal-orientated with the confidence and competence to explain the motivations behind key decisions you have made throughout your career.
- Our team’s respectfulness and responsiveness allow us to embrace the benefits of teamwork, coming together to solve prob- lems and share knowledge. This will include going above and beyond to deliver not just for our customers but also for fellow team members. We will be interested to hear about how you have applied similar values in the past.
The way of Yobota
We love solving complex problems, which is why we have harboured a learned organisation environment. We want to help you do the best work of your career. No idea is too small, we encourage everyone to pitch and knowledge-share, whether it’s through our brown bag sessions or team builds abroad! We have some of the greatest and diverse minds (from over 20 countries) collaborating alongside us.
We’re based right at the heart of the Silicon Roundabout (2 minutes from Old Street tube station).
Our benefits include: Competitive Salary, Flexi-work, discounted gym and bike schemes, private health & life insurance, free breakfast and snacks, tea & coffee, monthly socials and you even get to have your birthday off, on us.
If the way of Yobota works for you, then we want to work with you.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869927) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Project Manager/Business Analyst • Yobota, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.