Vacancy • Project Managers - Covent Garden, London
Job Title: Project Managers
Salary: £Neg + Package
Our client is a major Irish main contractor who has been working in London for a number of years. Due to continued success, the company has a requirement for 3 Project Managers for the construction and fit-out of:
- London Docklands project consisting of a 10 storey block of apartments
- South London project consisting of a warehouse conversion to office block
- Hackney project consisting of the construction of a block of flats and community centre
You will have the relevant project management experience, a qualification in civil engineering, a “keen eye” for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects to the end user to the highest quality with emphasis on safe and efficient construction at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known main contractor with a busy order book for the foreseeable future.
If interested, please email your cv in Word format to email@example.com or view our other ads at www.icds.ie/build
Jobs in England , Central London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869925) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Project Managers • ICDS, Central London, Covent Garden. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Central London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Thursday 03 December 2020