Vacancy • Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer, Medical Devices - London
Territory: Dependent upon successful candidate
Therapy Area: Infection Control
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Andy Boyd or Claire Handley
Ref: 7421 / 7422 / 7423
Evolve are recruiting for a young, fast-growing Healthcare company with three brand-new opportunities working across the UK.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer Medical Devices
* Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to Physicians, NHS Staff, and Sales Representatives on the effective and safe use of the products during procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
* Clinical training and assistance can be on a 1 to 1 basis or to 30-40 people in a classroom environment.
* New and refresher customer training.
* Trial management.
* Installation support.
* Site audits and assessments.
Minimum requirements for the Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer Medical Devices
* Ideally you will have current experience in a clinical training role with a medical device company.
* Ideally experience in Infection Control, Radiology, or Ultrasound, although other areas of speciality will be considered.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Current driving licence with no more than 6 points.
2 stage process:
1st stage – Face to face interview
2nd stage – Assessment centre
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869926) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer, Medical Devices • Evolve Selection, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Sunday 20 September 2020