Vacancy • Support Worker - Agency Work (Social Care) - Leek
We are looking for Support Workers who wants to make a difference in the lives of Adults & Young People with disabilities which include Autism, Mental Health problems and Challenging Behaviours.
As a Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support, personal care and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviours.
Requirements of the role
* You must be at least 18 years of age when working with Adults / 21 with Children
* Full UK driving licence, this is not essential but an advantage
* 3+ Months experience supporting people with disabilities
If you meet the above criteria, we can offer you
* Variety of shift patterns including long days, early / late shifts and waking nights
* Flexible working hours to fit around your own availability
* Ongoing training including the opportunity to complete a work based diploma
* Hourly rates between £8.25 and £10 per hour + Sleep Over payments (£16,500-£20,000 + s/o full time equivalent)
* Enhanced bank holiday pay (Double time in most cases)
* Opportunity to transition in to a full time, permanent position
* Option to work as a Limited Contractor at enhanced rates
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or provide Update Service subscription details
Jobs in England , Staffordshire - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869922) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Support Worker - Agency Work (Social Care) • Degree Six Recruitment Ltd, Staffordshire, Leek. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Staffordshire, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.