Vacancy • Senior Statistical Programmer - London
Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients' needs. Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs. Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department. Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- Position: - Senior /Principal Programmer
- Home Based
- Min 5 + years of CRO/Pharma Industry
- Justification / Additional Information : Sr./Pr. Statistical Programmer prior NVS experience preferred, project lead experience preferred, good communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
In this role the associate will support the Business for development of the new Statistical Computing Environment (DaVinci). There are multiple streams that this associate could be assigned to:
• Documentation & Training
• External Interfaces
• Development of the main GUI interface (BPM)
In either role, this associate will represent Business and working with a global cross functional team (IT, PM, SP, Biostatistics).
• Through understanding of end to end process for the clinical trial and other project related activities. Someone with experience leading a clinical project in the capacity of project programmer/ statistician- would be a good fit.
• Should have the capability to summarize results/ provide status update and present them to DaVinci leadership. It is fine if associate has not done such summary/ presentations in past but someone who has the ability to speak / present.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Healthcare industries
- Experience as technical team lead directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Should have experience with SDTM Implementation and ADaM implementation according to CDISC Standards.
- Must have expertise in SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, SAS/SQL.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to delegate work to other members of the SP team
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to delegate work to other members of the SP team [SPM]
- Exhibits routine and occasionally complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Recognizes when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience; Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869929) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Senior Statistical Programmer • IQVIA, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.