Vacancy • Content Marketing Manager - London - London
Reporting to the Echobox Head of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager owns, defines and executes the content marketing strategy. They contribute to revenue generated from both new and existing customers by developing effective content for lead generation, inbound marketing and user communications.
You will need a passion for marketing innovation and achieving real results. You will be comfortable with a data-led marketing approach to maximise channel and content performance. This role allows creativity to explore and experiment with various content strategies to drive growth, engage existing users and help turn Echobox into a well-known and respected brand within the publishing industry.
You will build up a great understanding of the buying cycle and buyer personas, what triggers buying decisions and what topics are hot among buyers. You will educate target customers of all levels within organisations of all sizes on the topics that can improve their daily performance and make their working life easier.
Leads the content marketing strategy, roadmap and schedule, focusing on growth metrics such as marketing-influenced leads, subscribers, unique relevant visits and bounce rate.
Produces compelling content tailored to persona pain-points and in various formats such as:
- Blogs, White Papers, How Tos, Webinars, Videos, News Posts, Infographics
- Product Brochures & Sales Enablement Materials
- Email copy for campaigns and copy for display and social advertising
- Website copy
Owns our customer advocacy, case study, testimonials and reviews programme, ensuring our clients are regularly being engaged and encouraged to leave reviews about Echobox
Manages public relations activity, guest blog posts, influencer and analyst relationships and the publication of content on third-party sites
Owns the messaging framework and persona value map
Responsible for SEO content strategy and keyword map, optimising content accordingly
Manages brand & product marketing assets and their development
Analyses content performance and makes continuous improvements
Manages the translation of English content into other languages such as German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian & French (by third parties).
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company that has built an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
- A degree from a reputable university
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in marketing a B2B SaaS business
- Exceptional writing skills - this role will involve getting hands-on writing and developing high quality premium B2B content
- Ability to make the complex simple and work well to distill content from analytical teams such as data science on occasion
- Knowledge of modern digital B2B marketing methods, metrics and typical management tools eg CRM, Marketing Automation etc.
- Ability and confidence to be a self-starter, pose new ideas and learn new skills quickly
- Willingness to adapt and switch between different aspects of the content marketing strategy
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A marketing qualification
- Experience in public relations
- Proven track record of generating quality inbound leads and turning them into paying customers
- A strong understanding of the SaaS sales funnel and the ability to think commercially around content
- Metric driven approach to content planning – you must be able to demonstrate where you have delivered growth through your ideas
- The gravitas to work autonomously and outreach to senior industry figures for content stories.
Our employees enjoy free breakfast every day, coffee, drinks and snacks all day, everyday. Every Wednesday, we order food for our weekly team lunches where everyone gets together for an hour of fun. We have monthly team events (dinner, bowling, karting, poker nights, board-games etc.) for our team to get to know each other outside of work. Professionally, we host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London. We ensure that all our employees also get pension contributions, the latest tech, generous annual leave and an amazing office with a balcony overlooking Notting Hill.
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869927) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Content Marketing Manager - London • Echobox, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.