Vacancy • Recruitment Consultant - Hyde Park, London
Mandarin speaking Recruitment Consultant
About the role
This is a dynamic role which you will be responsible for a bilingual Mandarin/English department. You will be hands-on working in a KPI driven environment. Our UK service delivers across 2 offices within Central London. Each office has its own culture, positions, and specialities. With over 15 languages spoken by our team of professionals, the environment is exciting and stimulating.
For more information about our hiring process and to learn more about the Company and benefits available to our team visit https://www.littleoneslondon.co.uk/join-us
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop client relationships.
- Deliver a seamless service for all clients.
- Marketing to and management of candidates.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English Sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very organised, punctual and experienced providing reports.
- Experience with database use, Google office.
Company Benefits include
- An annual bonus review and company bonus scheme.
- Corporate Pension Scheme.
- Training and development.
Little Ones UK Ltd is an established recruitment service offering a range of additional services to our clients and candidates. We are the largest in our sector offering the most competitive salaries across the industry.
Job specifications and requirements
- Languages: English SL, Mandarin
- Education: 1 year
- Salary: £30000 to £50000 per Year (negotiable depending on experience)
- Working Days: Monday - Friday
- Working Hours: 08:30 - 18:00
- Consultant: Recruitment Consultant Department
- Job Reference: RC10053
Jobs in England , West London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869929) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Recruitment Consultant • Little Ones, West London, Hyde Park. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in West London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Friday 30 October 2020