Vacancy • Application Security Engineer - Finsbury, London
At TrueLayer, security is at the foundation of our product. By championing the best security practices across the business, our Security Engineers empower both their colleagues and our clients, and ensure the availability, stability and security of our API platforms.
We’re looking for an ambitious Security Engineer to be our reference for all matters related to application security.
We’ll give our Security Engineers the chance to work with colleagues hailing from leading international tech companies and consultancies. They will quickly be given hands-on exposure to the latest technologies and practices and entrusted with crucial responsibilities, and will play a key part in our ambitious international expansion.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re making finance work smarter for everyone by enabling secure, global access to the financial system. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $72M to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in fintech, including Revolut, Chip and Zopa.
Our people are what makes us great - at TrueLayer, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in fintech and contribute to projects that have global impact. As we enter hyper-growth and expand our open banking platform across Europe and Asia, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our core principles to join us.
Our mission is to grow the open banking economy. We’re currently the leading open banking provider in the UK, and we’re just getting started…
What you will do:
- Be involved in threat modelling our services during the design phase, to ensure security is taken into account as early as possible;
- Perform source code reviews of our projects;
- Pro-actively test the security posture of our APIs, from an attacker’s perspective;
- Help integrate application security testing into our CI/CD pipeline;
- Improve and drive application security monitoring.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have multiple years of experience in application security;
- Are thoroughly proficient with at least one scripting language, and one object-oriented programming language;
- Have a clear understanding of modern development environments: we practice CI/CD and host everything in the cloud;
- Are experienced working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Can show a good understanding of the common vulnerabilities affecting modern environments;
- Have good knowledge of applied cryptography;
- Can demonstrate exceptional communication skills, with a talent for conveying highly technical security concepts to colleagues of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Nice to have:
- A blog, GitHub account and/or bug bounty findings that demonstrate your experience.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Clerkenwell
- Team lunches on Friday
- Flexible hours and remote working âï¸
- Flexible holiday policy âï¸
- Generous parental leave
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% plus Health Insurance
- Learning & development allowance
- Annual retreat & regular team socials
- Choice of Mac or Linux technology
- (and yes we have both a ping pong table and pool table )
Be your True(Layer) self at work
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
So, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don't accept applications from recruitment agencies - thank you!
Jobs in England , Central London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869929) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Application Security Engineer • TrueLayer, Central London, Finsbury. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in Central London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.