Vacancy • Deputy Home Manager- ONLINE INTERVIEWS - Nottinghamshire
Due to the current pandemic, please be assured any unnecessary travelling is not required.
Interviews can be arranged online and some clients are able to complete training and induction online.
Degree-Six Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Deputy Manager for a children’s residential home setting.
Our client currently is currently recruiting within the Nottinghamshire area.
They provide therapeutic care to young people aged between 10 to 18.
They are a provider of caring for children within residential care with complex needs and requirements.
We are currently looking for someone who genuinely enjoys the rewards and challenges of working with looked after children and young people, who have a background of trauma, abuse and neglect.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be required to provide support and care directly to the children and young people within your care. Your daily tasks will entail the following;
* To oversee the day to day management of the home in absence of the Registered Manager
* Providing leadership and guidance to assist the development of staff through supervisions as required by the Quality Standards
* Work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the service maintains excellent standards
* Ensure training requirements for all staff are in line with their personal development plans
* Assist the Registered Manager to monitor expenditure and operate financial systems correctly
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* You must be at least 23 years of age
* 2 Years residential experience working with young people
* Full driving license with access to own transport
* Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People / Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
* Must be willing to work towards level 5 in Leadership and Management
* Flexible to work on shift and sleeps in shifts
* Have a clear understanding and knowledge of the development of the children and young people’s needs
BENEFITS- WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
* Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
* Opportunity to complete the Level 5 Management Diploma and progress as Registered Manager
* Minimum 2% pension contributions
* Extensive in-house training
* Flexible working hours
* 28 days holiday per year
If this role sounds like the right role for you or if you simply would like to find out more information, then please contact Nazma at Degree-Six Recruitment.
Please note, all applicants are subject to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks
Jobs in England , East Midlands - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869922) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Deputy Home Manager- ONLINE INTERVIEWS • Degree Six Recruitment Ltd, East Midlands, Nottinghamshire. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in East Midlands, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 27 October 2020