Vacancy • Customer Service Representative - Work from Home - Colney Hatch, London
TTEC at home is accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Representative. The COVID-19 pandemic has created an increased demand for so many in need. In this role you will support the many individuals that have been personally impacted by this crisis. We need your empathetic ear and desire to serve.
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a full-time Work from Home Customer Service Representative.
- starts as a 4-week contract role to support the massive surge in need and may be extended and/or turn into full-time regular work.
- requires ability to work weekends.
- is not available for those in a furlough situation
- is only available to those with a Right to Work permit
Interested? Apply online only to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC at home team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
Why You? What You Bring
- Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The personal equipment you'll need to work from home with TTEC may vary by program. The typical program requires:
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements:
- USB Headset
- High speed, reliable internet connection
Sound like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
Apply online. We encourage you to apply from the computer you'll use for the position so you can go right into the next step.
Complete the Initial Systems Assessment (ISA). The validates that your computer is compatible with our system requirements.
Watch your emails for next steps.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com.
Jobs in England , North London - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869925) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Customer Service Representative - Work from Home • TTEC, North London, Colney Hatch. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in North London, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Popular websites where you can find work.
2. Job Fairs.
3. Social networks
4. Addressing relatives, friends and acquaintances.
5. Printed editions.
6. Recruiting companies.
7. Contacting the employer directly.
8. Contacting the employment center.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.