Vacancy • Sales Account Executive - London
SupplyCompass is the design-to-delivery sourcing platform for pioneering fashion and homeware brands. They believe supply chains should be faster, more efficient and more sustainable and are enabling this change by delivering both brands and manufacturers a digital sourcing platform to work from design through to delivery.
Using their digital sourcing platform, fashion and homewares businesses can design, discover world-class responsible supply chain partners, and manage their orders all from one platform. They work with some of the most exciting and pioneering fashion and homewares brands and manufacturers around the globe.
SupplyCompass is backed by some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital firms and on an ambitious growth path. As a business with a strong purpose, you’ll be joining a passionate and driven team at an exciting stage of the company’s growth and play a core role in delivering our ambitious goals.
We have offices in London, Mumbai and Hyderabad. This role is UK based.
You can find out more about the journey to date by listening to the Co-Founders being interviewed recently by Monocle - https://monocle.com/radio/shows/the-entrepreneurs/408/
About the role:
SupplyCompass is looking for an exceptional individual to join the sales team. As Account Executive, you are the engine of the sales team, responsible for generating new business for SupplyCompass. They’re looking for someone who can understand customer needs, build trust and create lasting relationships. You will be responsible for taking prospects from qualification through to closing, using your varied skill set to explain and demonstrate the value that we can bring them. You’ll be well versed at SaaS sales, and running and improving sales processes.
You’ll be working closely with both our marketing team, to feedback on the quality of leads they are bringing you and operations teams to make sure our new clients the best experience from initial point of contact through to delivery of product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving monthly sales targets that align with the companies growth ambitions
- Running and maintaining an accurate pipeline in Hubspot of all prospects from qualification through to close
- Listening to and overcoming common objections that prospects may have through calls, emails, meetings, presentations.
- Adapting our offering where appropriate to accommodate the varied types of clients
- Building a deep understanding of the SupplyCompass proposition to enable all customers are being serviced adequately. Feeding back ideas and insights into the product function.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts to senior management
- Define, measure and report on your personal OKRs
- Analyse your sale techniques and find ways to measure and improve them.
- Report on sales trends and analyse customer feedback
- Liaise closely with Account managers to make sure all new clients are on-boarded in the correct manner and are the right fit.
- Researching new business opportunities based on findings with propositions
- A skilled solutions seller with at least 3 years experience of managing the entire sales cycle from negotiation and objection handling to close of sales, ideally within a SaaS or B2B Tech company
- History of achieving financial, time-specific targets
- You thrive in a complex sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines and closing business. You are quick to learn, very organized and strong and confident at pitching
- Sound judgement and high emotional intelligence
- 2-3 years experience using CRMs to effectively manage the sales process (Hubspot preferred)
- Act in a methodical, quick and effective manner to close deals
- A commercial mindset - able to find the “win-win” outcomes for prospective customers and the business
- Someone who loves improving process - identifying improvements that can be made to the sales process
- Excellent punctuality, proven strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Excellent internal and external rapport builder/ people skills, establishing strong relationships
- Strong numerical skills, able to analyse and optimise campaigns.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and that ability to identify and mock up sales collateral (with assistance of marketing/design team)
- Ambitious, positive, energetic and smart person
- Work in a highly organised and efficient manner, with great attention to detail.
- Passion/experience/knowledge of fashion and production supply chains (a bonus)
- You’ll be generously rewarded for exceeding your targets
- You’ll have the autonomy to organise your own day and processes
- Rapid progression for high achievers
- Collaborative environment focused on helping you achieve your work goals at the same time as developing personally
- Clear and transparent career progression
- £600-year personal development budget ( events, courses, books)
- Regular training
- Company library of books
- Regular company events (Weekly Pizza and beers, Monthly Socials, Annual retreats)
- Bike to work scheme
- Eco-Designed Workspace with private roof terrace for outside working in summer
Jobs in England , UK - fresher vacancies on Kit-Jobs.Ru
Jobs in the cities of England - fresher vacancies (869925) на Kit-Jobs.Ru: Sales Account Executive • Kandidate, UK, London. Here you can learn about the employer vacancy for free online.
Looking for your dream job? Discover career opportunities across domains and locations, search and apply to best suited fresher job vacancies in UK, from top companies on Kit-Jobs.Ru. View all our fresher vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
1. Follow companies you want to work for on social media.
2. Registering on job sites.
3. Get active on LinkedIn.
4. Company websites.
5. Headhunters and Recruiters.
6. Seek out government offices for help.
7. Career Based Social Networking.
8. Job Boards and Career Websites.
Free seo online tool «Share in 34 media Social Networks» - sharing your link to the website page, files or ig profile
Backlinks YouTube are active hyperlinks that, when placed on various websites and resources, refer to the original page with the video.
Tuesday 29 September 2020